CLAN 7 CON ¡HOLA, AMIGOS!
Spanish course for children between 8 and 12 years old, developed by Editorial Edinumen in collaboration with the Cervantes Institute . A project that has worked with the latest methodological trends in Primary Education and in the process of teaching/learning languages to children.
It presents a new pedagogical proposal that allows following the itinerary of a face-to- face course (Clan 7), in addition to offering digital material (Hello, friends!), that expands and complements the knowledge and skills worked on in class.
The contents are sequenced according to the ages of the students and according to the child's psycho-evolutionary development.
Course levels: A1.1, A1.2, A2.1 and A2.2.
Components of each level:
- Student's book (on paper or in digital eBook format)
- Extra resources for the student in the ELEteca
- Teacher's book (on paper or in digital eBook format)
- Extra resources for the teacher in the ELEteca
- resource portfolio
- Digital Master Guide Pack
- Didactic proposal framed in the Primary Education curriculum .
- Active methodology with the constant presence of the playful element , which favors the learning and socialization of children.
- It deals with cross-cutting issues and promotes education in values .
- Take in the cultural diversity of the Spanish-speaking world.
- With the digital material Hello, friends! children develop their digital competence and autonomy . This course is available online at the ELEteca.